- We recognise that every child is unique.
- We invest in our children and we differentiate their learning to support and encourage them across the curriculum.
- We provide a comprehensive curriculum that challenges and enhances individual student learning and empowers them with skills for the future.
- Our staff are dedicated to working collaboratively and professionally to deliver a high standard of teaching and learning.
- Our welcoming, inclusive, nurturing environment inspires excellence.
- Our actions are directed from the heart, and promote awareness, tolerance and acceptance of all.
- We value creativity, innovation and sustainability.
- We always strive to create an environment that has a sense of happiness, wellbeing and belonging for students, parents and the community.
- We are committed to the safety, wellbeing and protection of all children in our care.
- As a Catholic school, we promote, teach and live by the Gospel values of Jesus Christ.
Nature discovery walks
Year 6 Wellbeing leaders on a nature discovery walk with children from Lady Forster kinder…
Friendship Fair is a day run by the children for the children…
Our year 3/4s learning to master lacrosse…
Our year 5/6 students recently gave lawn bowls a go…
Welcome to St Columba’s
We’ve made a short film showcasing our school…