Parents are invited to participate in their children's education through a wide range of activities. The school community encourages and depends to some degree on the talents of parents to campaign and fundraise for school improvement.
We believe that a strong partnership between parents and teachers assists in a student’s education.
Parents can be involved in many ways:
- Literacy classroom helpers
- Numeracy support
- Parents as experts in the classroom
- Library shelving and covering new books
- Assemblies and other events such as Chinese Days
- School Sports
- School Board
- Parents and Friends Association
- Running Club
- Sustainability Parent Green Team