We believe that a strong partnership between parents and teachers assists in a student’s education.
Parents are invited to participate in their children’s education through a wide range of activities. The school community encourages and depends to some degree on the talents of parents to campaign and fundraise for school improvement.
Parents can be involved in many ways:
- Literacy classroom helpers
- Numeracy support
- Library – shelving and covering new books
- Assemblies and other events such as Chinese Days
- School sports
- School Board
- Parents and Friends Association
- Caring for our Community Group
- Sacred Heart Mission Group
- Running Club