At St Columba’s Primary School we hold the care, safety and wellbeing of children and young people as a central and fundamental responsibility of our school.
We believe that every student has the right to:
- Feel safe and be safe
- Be safe
- Be respected
- To learn
Therefore we endorse the following:
- Everyone in our school has a responsibility to help others to feel safe and be safe.
- Everyone needs to respect the right of the teacher to educate and the right of students to learn.
- We all need to follow classroom and playground rules.
- We all must respect the belongings of others.
- We all need to respect each other’s personal space.
- No one should use language that is disrespectful – swearing is unacceptable.
- No one in our school should BULLY others – our school is a No Bullying Zone.