On Friday 8th December the St Columba’s students will be embarking on a Ride-A-Thon taking them down to the foreshore and a stop for lunch at Wattie Watson oval.
Students will leave school around 11am and will ride or walk according to their chosen groups. (A letter will be sent home prior to determine this). SPONSOR A RIDER
To hold this event we need to meet a minimum adult:student ratio so are calling for parent volunteers as follows:
- Course supervisors: No riding required. You will be allocated a position along the course to ensure the student’s safety.
- Bike riders: You will ride with and supervise a group.
- Food helpers: Lunch preparation and serving at Wattie Watson oval.
- Floating volunteers: Those who can be called on as required.
- There will be a number of older High school students who will have finished for the year. We would love their help. Please sign them up here.
Your student will be sent home a sponsorship form closer to the event.
Questions to Reg Kemp 0487315577 or Melissa Prime 0416119247.