St Columba’s Primary School has established the following enrolment guidelines.
Enrolment criteria, should there be more applications than places:
- Siblings of current or past students.
- Catholic children who reside in Elwood / St Kilda West.
- Catholic children who do not reside in Elwood / St Kilda West.
- Other Christian children who live in Elwood / St Kilda West.
- Non-Christian children who live in Elwood / St Kilda West.
- Non-Christian children who reside outside the parish.
- Enrolment enquiries are attended to by the Principal or Deputy Principal or you can use the form below.
- Children can only be admitted into Prep if they will be turning 5 years old before April 30 during their Prep year.
- The enrolment procedures for children with special needs are incorporated into our school’s Integration Policy.
Annual School Fees
1 student family – $3270
2 student family – $4388
3 or more student family – $5507
Curriculum levy – $640 per student